Monday, September 3, 2012

Some more photos taken by DQ while in the UK, 1974-75......looking for a pic, I came across these.....

I've posted several times, pics taken by me while Judy and I lived in the UK 1974-75, following our overland trip to Europe in early 1974 by BMW R50/5.
I've some more and they include photos taken while at a hillclimb at Prescott in Gloucestershire and include mostly car oriented shots...no excuse, I found it interesting and rode our BMW R75/5 to the venue...
Following some pics of a visit to the late Jeff Clew, motorcycling journalist and Velocette man...he wheeled out his KDT speedway Velocette......
Then a pic or two from a visit to Brooklands with the late Chas.Mortimer Snr.which I've done a post on earlier.
Finishing off with several pics from Arundel Castle....but my favourite is still Warwick Castle in Warwick...









No comments: